This option is for users who have forgotten their RAM ID password and need to manually reset it.
- Click on "New User? Forgot Password?" button
- Enter RAM ID Username
- Select “Reset Forgotten Password”
- Choose your “Authentication Type“:
- 1 Challenge Answer, which will use your previously enrolled Challenge Answers
- “One-Time Password,” which will either email or text (if registered) a password
- Once the user’s identity has been verified, the user will be prompted for a new personal password
Please note the following requirements for passwords:
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 32 characters
- You cannot reuse any of the last 2 passwords used at CCSF
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or username
- Your password must contain at least 3 of the 4 following types of characters: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, symbols.
- If you enter your RAM ID then select “New User? Forgot Password?” button but are not able to select “Continue” or get an error stating “Bad Request Type,” you will need to contact the Help Desk @ (415) 239-3711 (option 5).
- Users will need to confirm their Student/Employee ID, Day of Birth, and 2 digit SSN when contacting HelpDesk