This option is for users who have forgotten their RAM ID password and need to manually reset it.
- Click on "Forgot Password?" button.
- Enter your RAM ID Username.
“Reset Forgotten Password” should be displayed for Requested Action.
- Student Username Format: W00000001, @00000001, etc. (CCSF Student ID Number)
- Staff Username Format: jsmith (typically first initial last name)
- NOTE: Faculty/Staff will be required to check the "I am Staff/Faculty" checkbox.
Choose your “Authentication Type“:
Answer challenge or use OTP to email/text.
- 1 Challenge Answer: you will be asked to answer 1 of 2 previously enrolled Challenge Answers.
- “One-Time Password (OTP):” an OTP will be emailed to your personal email address or texted to your Mobile device (if they have been registered).
Once the user’s identity has been verified, the user will be prompted to set a new personal password. Then click "Continue".
Please note the following requirements for passwords:
You should receive a "Password Successfully Set" Message; click "Continue Logging In"
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 32 characters.
- You cannot reuse any of the last 2 passwords used at CCSF.
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or username.
- Your password must contain at least 2 of the 3 following types of characters: upper/lower case letters, numbers and/or symbols.
You should now be logged into CCSF Resources Portal"
- If you enter your RAM ID then select “New User? Forgot Password?” button but are not able to select “Continue” or get an error stating “Bad Request Type,” you will need to contact CCSF Helpdesk at (415) 239-3711 (option 5).
- Users will need to confirm their Student/Employee ID, Day of Birth, and 2 digit SSN when contacting HelpDesk.
Still need assistance? Contact CCSF Helpdesk at (415) 239-3711 (option 5)