New User Account Activation
For New User Account Activation, click "New User?" Button (All New Students, Faculty and Staff)
Accessing RAM ID Portal
1. Go to CCSF website
2. Click on MyCCSF link (upper right corner)
3. Click on RAM ID Login Portal link under Service and Email section.
You should be redirected to the following page:
- Students: Your username is the same as your "Student ID number"
Student Format: W00000001, @00000001, etc.
- Faculty/Staff: Your username is the same as your "Network Login ID"
Faculty/Staff Format: jsmith
NOTE: Faculty/Staff will be required to check the "I am Staff/Faculty" checkbox.
- Select the “New User?” button
- “End-User Self Service” box will appear
- You will asked to verify your identity by answering 3 questions:
1. What is your Student or Employee ID number?
2. What is your Last Name?
3. What is your Date of Birth? [MMDDYY]
Select ”Continue” after you have answered the 3 questions.
- As long as the answers that are entered match our database, your identity will be verified and you will be able to enter your own personal password.
- Note: If the data entered does NOT match the database this error will be displayed. (Please contact CCSF Helpdesk at (415) 239-3711 (option 5))
- Please note the following requirements for passwords:
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 32 characters
- You cannot reuse current password
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or username
- Your password must contain at least 1 numeric character.
- Select Continue on the above screen and then "Try to continue logging in" at the next screen.
- You will be prompted to enroll your OPTIONAL Mobile Phone Number and Personal Email Address for password recovery purposes.
- Note: You can SKIP either enrollment by clicking the "Skip" button; or never remind you again by checking the "Do not remind me again" checkbox.
- You are now registered within RAM ID. You should now see CCSF Resources Portal and be able to access all your applicable resources with just a single click.
Still need assistance? Contact CCSF Helpdesk at (415) 239-3711 (option 5)