Change RAM ID Password
Users have the availability to manually change their own passwords at any time. This option is especially helpful if you’d like to change your password from off campus. The “Change Password” button option will allow the user to enter their current password and set a new password.
- Click on "Change Password" button
- Enter your RAM ID and current password
- On the new page, enter your new password adhering to the password requirements listed below; then click continue:
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters (32 maximum).
- You cannot reuse any of the last 2 passwords used at CCSF.
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or username.
- Your password must contain at least 2 of the 3 following types of characters: upper/lower case letters, numbers and/or symbols.
- You should receive a "Password Successfully Set" Message; click "Continue Logging In"
- You should now be logged into CCSF Resources Portal"
Still need assistance? Contact CCSF Helpdesk at (415) 239-3711 (option 5)