Change RAM ID Password
Users have the ability to manually change their own passwords at any time. This option is especially helpful if you’d like to change your password from off campus. The “Change Password” button option will allow the user to enter their current password and set a new password.
- Click on "Change Password" button
- Enter your RAM ID and current password
- Students: Your username is the same as your "Student ID number"
Student Format: W00000001, @00000001, etc.
- Faculty/Staff: Your username is the same as your "Network Login ID"
Faculty/Staff Format: jsmith
NOTE: Faculty/Staff will be required to check the "I am Staff/Faculty" checkbox
On the CHANGE PASSWORD screen, enter and confirm your new password; adhering to the password requirements listed below:
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters (32 maximum)
- You cannot reuse any of the last 2 passwords used at CCSF
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or username
- Your password must have at least 1 numeric character